The ED80Sf refractor features high-grade glass and quality components. Coupled with a medium f/7.5 focal ratio, the ED 80Sf delivers a sharp, color-free image of high contrast.
For the astronomer who wants an OTA compact enough for travel and capable of quality astroimaging, the ED80Sf comes complete with an Aluminum Case, Flip Mirror, finder Scope and Rings.
- ED APO quality optics fully correct chromatic aberration for second-to-none imaging quality
- Very portable dimensions and aluminum case make this a perfect expedition partner
- Flip Diagonal Mirror allows for flexible viewing set ups, including visual observation while rigged for astrophotography
- Included finder scope and cradle rings means you've just got to add your viewing accessories and mount
- 5 Year Vixen Warranty
In the Box
- Vixen ED 80SF Refractor Telescope
- Dovetail Plate
- Tube Rings
- Finder Scope
- Flip Mirror
Optical tube: 80mm (3.15") ED Apochromatic Multi-coated
Focal Length / f#: 600mm f/7.5
Eyepiece: Not included
Highest Useful Magnification: 160x
Light Gathering Power: 131x
Resolving Power: 1.45 arc sec, 11.3
Optical Tube Length: Length 570mm / 22.4"
Tube diameter: 100mm/4 in
Outside Dew Shield Diameter: 116mm
Optical Tube Weight :7.5 lbs. / 3.4 kg.
Photography: Prime Focus, Eyepiece projection and Afocal Imaging