About the Sky-Watcher Quattro 300P Imaging Newtonian Telescope
With an extremely fast f/4 focal ratio, this imaging lightbucket is designed to be a dedicated full-frame astrophotography unit, while delivering stunning images to the eyepiece as well.
Such a fast focal ratio (f/4), will allow you to take photographs up to eight times faster than MAK with a similar size profile. Sky-Watcher's dual-speed 10:1 power focuser has zero image shift and is rotatable so that you can frame your shot how you want it. An oversized secondary mirror is the design feature that allows full-frame compatibility with both DSLRs and CCDs.
Achieve even higher visual and photographic quality by using the Sky-Watcher Quattro Coma Corrector.
- 305 mm (12 inch) 1200 mm (f/4) Newtonian reflector is excellent for wide-field, deep-space visual astronomy and full-frame astrophotography
- Fully multi-coated borosilicate mirrors achieve 94% reflectivity
- 2" dual-speed, 10:1 linear rotatable power focuser
- The interior is knife-baffled to absorb stray light and the exterior features beautiful rolled steel 'Black Diamond' flake finish.
- Comes with key accessories, such as a 9x50 straight-through finderscope and tube rings with D-style dovetail bar
In the box
- Sky-Watcher Quattro 300P Imaging Newtonian Telescope (OTA only)
- 2" Focuser
- 9x50 straight-through finderscope
- tube rings with D-style dovetail bar
- Sky-Watcher 2 year warranty