About the Sky-Watcher Quattro 10" 250P Imaging Newtonian Telescope
A perfect choice for the astronomer who wants to take advantage the deep-space visual benefits of the classic Newtonian design, but who also wants a dedicated imaging machine with an incredibly fast focal ratio.
Even on much more expensive refractors, such a fast f/4 focal ratio is hard to come by. This will allow you to photograph wide-field deep-space targts while using shorter exposure times. Sky-Watcher's dual-speed 10:1 power focuser has zero image shift and is rotatable so that you can frame your shot how you want it. An oversized secondary mirror is the design feature that allows full-frame compatibility with both DSLRs and CCDs.
Achieve even higher visual and photographic quality by using the Sky-Watcher Quattro Coma Corrector.
- 254 mm (10 inch) 1000 mm (f/4) Newtonian reflector is excellent for wide-field, deep-space visual astronomy and full-frame astrophotography
- Fully multi-coated borosilicate mirrors achieve 94% reflectivity
- 2" dual-speed, 10:1 linear rotatable power focuser
- The interior is knife-baffled to absorb stray light and the exterior features beautiful rolled steel 'Black Diamond' flake finish.
- Comes with key accessories, such as a 9x50 straight-through finderscope and tube rings with V-style dovetail bar
In the box
- Sky-Watcher Quattro 250P Imaging Newtonian Telescope (OTA only)
- 2" Focuser
- 9x50 straight-through finderscope
- tube rings with V-style dovetail bar
- Sky-Watcher 2 year warranty