About the Sky-Watcher Quattro 200P Imaging Newtonian Telescope
If you appreciate the deep-space visual observation capabilities of a Newtonian reflector, but you also want an instrument designed for full-frame astrophotography then look no further than the Quattro.
Such a fast focal ratio (f/4), difficult to achieve even in pricey refractors, will allow you to achieve bright images while using shorter exposure times. Sky-Watcher's dual-speed 10:1 power focuser has zero image shift and is rotatable so that you can frame your shot how you want it. An oversized secondary mirror is the design feature that allows full-frame compatibility with both DSLRs and CCDs.
Achieve even higher visual and photographic quality by using the Sky-Watcher Quattro Coma Corrector.
- 205 mm (8 inch) 800 mm (f/4) Newtonian reflector is excellent for wide-field, deep-space visual astronomy and full-frame astrophotography
- Fully multi-coated borosilicate mirrors achieve 94% reflectivity
- 2" dual-speed, 10:1 linear rotatable power focuser
- The interior is knife-baffled to absorb stray light and the exterior features beautiful rolled steel 'Black Diamond' flake finish.
- Comes with key accessories, such as a 9x50 straight-through finderscope and tube rings with V-style dovetail bar
In the box
- Sky-Watcher Quattro 200P Imaging Newtonian Telescope (OTA only)
- 2" Focuser
- 9x50 straight-through finderscope
- tube rings with V-style dovetail bar
- Sky-Watcher 2 year warranty