The Sky-Watcher Esprit 80 ED APO Refractor is designed to satisfy the most discerning astrophotographer. The triple air spaced optical design completely eliminates color aberrations, while the elite ED glass, fully treated with Sky-Watcher's propietary high-metallic coating, yields light transmission rates rivaling any scope on the market.
Still, the Sky-Watcher designers have gone two steps further to make sure the Esprit stands out among its peers. Consider the fact that a 2-element field corrector, specially designed for this instrument, guarantees a flat field across the entire imaging plane, much better than any third party field corrector ever could.
Also, the exclusive Helinear Track focusing system, which makes innovative use of bearings within a linear track system, keeps even heavier accessories nice and square inside the focuser, achieving smooth adjustment and zero image shift.
- 80 mm apochromatic 3-element refractor, 400 mm (f/5)
- Fully coated optics
- Specially crafted thread-on field corrector
- Helinear Track focusing system keeps connections flush and focusing smooth even when using heavier imaging accessories
- Includes everything you need to get out under the sky, including a Canon camera adapter, a 2-inch star diagonal, 8x50 right angle finderscope V-style dovetail base and padded hard case.
In the Box
- Sky-Watcher Esprit 80 ED APO Refractor Telescope
- Thread-on field flattener
- 2.7” focuser w/micro focus
- 2” Diagonal w/dielectric coatings
- 8x50 RA erect-image finderscope
- Canon camera adapter
- V-style mounting foot
- Padded hard case
|Primary Aperture (mm)||
|Focal Length (mm)||
|OTA Outer Diameter||
|OTA Weight (with accessories)||
2.7″ Dual Speed R&P
8×50 Right Angle Correct Image
Yes, included flattener.
|Image Circle (w/ Flattener)||
|Other Included Items||
Canon 48mm camera adapter with spacers