Levenhuk Skyline 90x900 EQ Telescope
Refractor. Objective lens diameter: 90mm. Focal length: 900mm
Levenhuk Skyline 90x900 EQ is a refracting telescope that provides contrast and sharp images with minimal chromatic aberrations. This versatile telescope allows you to observe planets and their satellites, nebulas and star clusters. Its 90mm lens gathers 160 times more light than the naked eye so you will be able to see even 11.8 magnitude stars.
- Thanks to a factory default adjustment you can start your observation right away;
- The telescope provides precise and contrast images with no chromatic aberrations;
- Highly detailed pictures even at large aperture;
- Can be used for astrophotography;
- Suitable for both terrestrial and astronomical observations;
- Perfect for beginners;
- Ideal for planetary observations and observations of binary stars.
The durable and lightweight aluminum tube is settled on an equatorial mount. This mount allows more precise tracking of astronomical objects, keeping them within sight through the eyepiece. The mount is indispensable for astrophotography and celestial observations.
Additionally you will get two eyepieces with the focal lengths of 10 and 25mm and a field of view of 50-52 degrees. Eyepiece lenses are made of glass and have a multi-layer coating.
Optical design: refractor
Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm: 90
Focal length, mm: 900
Focal ratio: f/10
Highest practical power, x: 180
Limiting stellar magnitude: 11.8
Resolution threshold: 1.71"
Eyepieces diameter: 1.25"
Eyepieces: SUPER 10, SUPER 25
Finder scope: optical, 6x30
Tripod height (adjustable), in 27.6-49.2