Levenhuk Skyline 70x900 EQ Telescope
Refractor. Objective lens diameter: 70mm. Focal length: 900mm
Levenhuk Skyline 70x900 EQ is a refracting telescope that is perfect for both celestial and terrestrial observations. A relatively long focal length (3.4 inches) provides clear and sharp images and magnification up to 180x. With this telescope you will be able to observe mountains and craters on the moon, the phases of Venus, Jupiter's disk with cloud bands and its four satellites, the rings of Saturn and Titan, binary stars and star clusters, as well as bright nebulae and galaxies.
- Thanks to a factory default adjustment you can start your observation right away;
- The telescope provides precise and contrast images with no chromatic aberrations;
- Highly detailed pictures even at large aperture;
- Can be used for astrophotography;
- Suitable for both terrestrial and astronomical observations;
- Perfect for beginners;
- Ideal for planetary observations and observations of binary stars.
The durable and lightweight aluminum tube is set on an equatorial mount. This mount allows more precise tracking of astronomical objects, keeping them within sight through the eyepiece. The mount is indispensable for astrophotography and celestial observations.
Additionally you will get two eyepieces with the focal length of 10 and 25mm and a field of view of 50-52°. Eyepiece lenses are made of glass and have a multi-layer coating.
Optical design: refractor
Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm: 70
Focal length, mm: 900
Focal ratio: f/12.9
Highest practical power, x: 180
Limiting stellar magnitude: 11.2
Resolution threshold: 1.71"
Eyepieces diameter: 1.25"
Eyepieces: SUPER 10, SUPER 25
Barlow lens: 2x
Finder scope: optical, 6x24
Tripod height (adjustable), in: 25.6-49.2