Levenhuk 3L NG Microscope
Magnification: 64-640x. English package ID: 66740.
Levenhuk 3L NG series provides excellent qualities for teaching biological sciences as well as performing individual researches:
- damage-proof metal body and elements
- multi-coated highly transparent optics for high-quality images
- rotatable head, smooth focusing and stage adjustment
- magnification of 64x to 640x
- Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit included
To get the required magnification needed for performing the task at hand, you can manipulate the eyepiece and the objectives included in the kit. This microscope comes with one WF16x eyepiece and three objectives with magnifications of 4x, 10x and 40x.
Used in both illumination systems, LEDs efficiently provide the light required for observation while being economically advantageous. The presence of the two built-in illuminations is a rare occurrence for teaching microscopes, but is very beneficial since it allows for observing non-transparent as well as transparent samples.
Another important feature of this microscope is that you can use it without batteries.
The kit includes:
- Monocular head
- 3 objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x
- 1 eyepiece: WF16x
- 2 built-in illuminations: upper and lower
- Disc diaphragm
- AC adapter
- 3 AA batteries
- User manual and lifetime warranty
- User Guide "Attractive Microscope. Scrutinizing the Microcosm"
- Brine shrimp hatchery
- Microtome - a tool for making slices
- Flasks with yeast, pitch for making specimens, sea salt, brine shrimp
- 5 prepared specimens
- 5 blank slides
Magnification, x: 64-640
Objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x
Stage dimensions, in: 3.54x3.54
Stage moving range, using focusing mechanism, in: 0 to 0.4
Power supply: 110V, 50 Hz AC (adapter)
Weight, lbs: 4.4