This classic Newtonian design telescope mounted on a sturdy, simple to use Twilight Nano altazimuth mount is a ready-made partner for delving deep into the solar system and beyond. With an aperture this size, you'll be able to see planetary detail and hundreds of deep sky objects, like nebulae, clusters and galaxies.
Considering the relatively wide field of view and the light gathering ability of the full 5 inch aperture, you'll be happy to have the included smartphone camera adapter to photograph celestial objects.
- The ample 130mm aperture and fast f/4.6 focal ratio deliver bright, wide-field images.
- Fully-coated Newtonian optics reduce light diffraction, making for high contrast, true-color images.
- The scope's nimble size and the mount's quick set-up design mean this is a telescope that will get used. It's also a perfect grab-and-go companion for the developing intermediate astronomer.
- The mount head is controlled by a single handle for smooth, easy movement. The accessory tray acts as a spreader bar, adding convenience and stability.
- Includes all the accessories you need to start viewing right out of the box, including a quality glass lens 25mm Plossl eyepiece and a red-dot finder scope.
In the box
- Explore Scientfic FirstLight N130mm White Tube Newtonian OTA
- Twilight Nano altazimuth mount
- Plossl 25mm eyepiece
- Red-dot finder
- Smartphone Adapter
- One Year Explore Scientific Warranty
|Description||FirstLight N130mm White Tube Newtonian with 600mm focal length f/4.6 telescope with Twilight 1 Alt/Az mount|
|Comes With||• Smartphone Adapter
• One 25 mm Plössl Eyepiece
• Red Dot Viewfinder
• Computer Software
|Focal Length||600mm focal length|
|Adapter||Smartphone Camera adapter|
|Eyepiece (Included)||25mm Plössl|
|Mount Type||Twilight 1 Alt/Az mount|