This classic design Newtonian telescope is mounted on the ever-popular EXOS Nano EQ Mount. With an aperture this size, you'll be able to see planetary detail and hundreds of deep sky objects, like nebulae, clusters and galaxies.
The equatorial mount is light duty and sets up quickly. Oversized slow-motion knobs mounted on flexible cables allow you to easily track objects along their apparent paths across the sky with minimal vibration. You'll value this feature, as you make longer observations and begin astro-imaging.
Considering the relatively wide field of view and the light gathering ability of the full 5 inch aperture, you'll be happy to have the included smartphone camera adapter to photograph celestial objects.
- The fully multi-coated optics of this 130mm, f/4.6 Newtonian deliver diffraction-limited, vivid images of a huge variety of night-sky objects.
- The scope's nimble size and the mount's light-duty design mean this is a telescope that will get used. It's also a perfect grab-and-go companion for the developing intermediate astronomer.
- Slow motion controls utilize large nobs mounted on flexible cable for ease of use and minimal vibration when handling. The accessory tray acts as a spreader bar, adding convenience and stability.
- Includes all the accessories you need to start viewing right out of the box, including a quality glass lens 25mm Plossl eyepiece and a red-dot finder scope.
|Description||FirstLight N130mm White Tube Newtonian with 600mm focal length f/4.6 telescope with EXOS Nano EQ3 German Equatorial mount|
|Comes With||• Smartphone Adapter
• One 25 mm Plössl Eyepiece
• Red Dot Viewfinder
• Computer Software
|Focal Length||600mm focal length|
|Adapter||40mm draw tube focuser|
|Eyepiece (Included)||25 mm Plössl|
|Mount Type||EXOS Nano EQ3 German Equatorial mount|