Exlplore Scientific FirstLight Series Telescope packages come with all the components to start viewing right away. They are designed to accompany the user well into advanced astronomical observation.
The Maksutov-Cassegrain design of this instrument allows you to enjoy the generous light gathering capacity of its full five-inch aperture while taking advantage of the magnifying power of its 1900mm focal length. This means it is ideal for astonomers who want a compact telescope, capable of delivering crisp, highly magnified images of objects in our solar system and beyond.
It sits atop the sturdy EXOS Nano EQ Mount, which is designed to allow you to easily track an object's apparent path across the sky. It is quick to set up and very portable. The spreader bar doubles as an accessory tray, so that you can keep track of your gear in the dark.
- Generous aperture combined with f/15 focal length provide vivid views and high, effective magnification of solar system objects and beyond
- Closed, compact MAK design is relatively maintenance-free and portable
- German Equatorial Mount designed to track objects across the sky
- Light-weight, stable tripod with accessory tray spreader piece
- Comes with all components necessary for immediate viewing
In the box
- FirstLight MAK127mm White Tube Maksutov-Cassegrain with 1900mm focal length f/15 telescope
- EXOS Nano EQ Mount
- 40mm draw tube focuser
- 1.25" 90° Diagonal
- Plossl 25mm eyepiece
- Red-dot Finder
- Smartphone Camera adapter
|Description||FirstLight MAK127mm White Tube Maksutov-Cassegrain with 1900mm focal length f/15 with EXOS Nano EQ3 German Equatorial mount|
|Comes With||One 25 mm Plössl Eyepiece, Red Dot Viewfinder, Computer Software|
|Eyepiece (Included)||25mm Plossl|
|Mount Type||EXOS Nano EQ3|