This classic Newtonian design telescope mounted on a sturdy, simple to use EXOS Nano Equatorial Mount is a ready-made partner for an intermediate or ambitious novice astronomer to explore the cosmos and easily track objects across the sky. The aperture is large enough that, on clear nights, you'll be able to resolve planets, rings and moons to powerful detail.
With its fairly wide field of view and ample light gathering ability, you'll be happy to have the included smartphone camera adapter to photograph celestial objects.
- The ample 114mm aperture and fast f/4.3 focal ratio deliver bright, wide-field images.
- Fully-coated Newtonian optics reduce light diffraction, making for high contrast, true-color images.
- The scope's nimble size and the mount's light-duty design mean this is a telescope that will get used. It's also a perfect grab-and-go companion for the developing intermediate astronomer.
- Slow motion controls utilize large nobs mounted on flexible cable for ease of use and minimal vibration when handling. The accessory tray acts as a spreader bar, adding convenience and stability.
- Includes all the accessories you need to start viewing right out of the box, including a quality glass lens 25mm Plossl eyepiece and a red-dot finder scope.
In the box
- Explore Scientfic FirstLight N114mm White Tube Newtonian OTA
- EXOS Nano EQ Mount
- 40mm draw tube focuser
- Plossl 25mm eyepiece
- Red-dot finder
- Smartphone Adapter
- One Year Explore Scientific Warranty
|Description||FirstLight N114mm White Tube Newtonian with 500mm focal length f/4.3 telescope with EXOS Nano EQ3 German Equatorial mount|
|Comes With||• Smartphone Adapter
• One 25 mm Plössl Eyepiece
• Red Dot Viewfinder
• Computer Software
|Focal Length||500mm focal length|
|Adapter||40mm draw tube focuser|
|Eyepiece (Included)||25 mm Plössl|
|Mount Type||EXOS Nano EQ3 German Equatorial mount|