The FirstLight AR80mm White Tube Refractor with EXOS Nano Mount is a complete package so that you can start observing as soon as you take it out of the box. It is designed to take the developing astronomer well into advanced viewing.
The aperture and optics allow crisp views of a wide variety of objects, certainly our solar system and some brighter deep sky objects. The equatorial mount will allow the owner to track objects across the sky with flexible slow-motion controls.
- 80mm aperture will reveal impressive lunar details ranging from craters to calderas; planetary features like Saturn’s ring structure or Jupiter’s cloud belts; and bright deep sky treasures like galaxies, nebulae and clusters.
- German equatorial mount, which is designed to smoothly track celestial objects as they journey across the sky, has two flexible shafts for precise guiding and a counterweight (2 ½ lbs) that provides necessary balance.
- Full size tripod includes accessory tray to keep eyepieces handy and provide additional stability.
- Model comes with a 25mm Plössl eyepiece, a 90° diagonal for more comfortable viewing and a red dot viewfinder to aid in object location.
- Built-in dew shield slows moisture build-up on the objective lens and reduces interference from ambient light.
- Included adapter helps observers use their smart device to capture and share
In the Box
- FirstLight AR80mm White Tube Refractor with 900mm focal length f/11.25 telescope
- EXOS Nano EQ Mount
- 40mm draw tube focuser
- 1.25" 90° Diagonal
- Plossl 25mm eyepiece
- Red-dot Finder
- Smartphone Camera adapter
|Description||FirstLight AR80mm White Tube Refractor with 900mm focal length f/11.25 telescope with EXOS Nano EQ3 German Equatorial mount|
|Comes With||• Smartphone Adapter
• One 25 mm Plössl Eyepiece
• Red Dot Viewfinder
• Computer Software
|Focal Length||900mm focal length|
|Adapter||40mm draw tube focuser; 1.25" 90° Diagonal|
|Eyepiece (Included)||25mm Plossl|