The Sky-Watcher 10" Classic Dobsonian Telescope stays true to what people love about Dobsonians, a simple-to-use design with exceptional light gathering power. This 10" 'lightbucket', which can be swiveled on its base with ease, is optimized for visual observation of faint, deep-space objects.
Coupled with a star chart or planisphere, this is the perfect telescope for learning and exploring the cosmos. Yet Sky-Watcher have included advanced features that the seasoned astronomer will appreciate. The advanced optical design, the ability to use either 2" or 1.25" eyepieces, and the patented Tension Control Handle all set this scope apart from its peers.
- 10” (254 mm) Dobsonian-style Newtonian Telescope with 1200mm focal length (f/4.7)
- The"Parabloidal" shape of the primary mirror and the super-fine (.5mm thick) supports for the secondary mirror eliminate aberration, diffraction spikes and light loss, resulting in crisper, brighter images
- The heavy duty 2" rack and pinion Crayford-style focuser with a 1.25" adapter allows the use of eyepieces and accessories of both sizes.
- With the new Tension Control Handle, the user can easily adjust tension to allow the scope to move or to lock it in place, even when the scope is unbalanced or laden with optical accessories.
- This package includes everything needed for viewing right away, including two Super Plossl Eyepieces (25mm and 10mm) and a 6x30 finderscope
In the Box
- Sky-Watcher 10" f/4.7 Traditional Dobsonian Telescope
- 6x30 Finderscope
- Two Eyepieces, Super Plossl 25mm and 10mm
- 2"-to-1.25" Eyepiece Adapter
- Sky-Watcher Limited Two-Year Warranty