This classic Newtonian design telescope mounted on a sturdy, simple to use Twilight Nano altazimuth mount is a ready-made partner for delving deep into the solar system and beyond. The aperture is large enough that, on clear nights, you'll be able to resolve planets, rings and moons to powerful detail.
With its fairly wide field of view and ample light gathering ability, you'll be happy to have the included smartphone camera adapter to photograph celestial objects.
- The ample 114mm aperture and fast f/4.3 focal ratio deliver bright, wide-field images.
- Fully-coated Newtonian optics reduce light diffraction, making for high contrast, true-color images.
- The scope's nimble size and the mount's quick set-up design mean this is a telescope that will get used. It's also a perfect grab-and-go companion for the developing intermediate astronomer.
- The mount head is controlled by a single handle for smooth, easy movement. The accessory tray acts as a spreader bar, adding convenience and stability.
- Includes all the accessories you need to start viewing right out of the box, including a quality glass lens 25mm Plossl eyepiece and a red-dot finder scope.
In the box
- Explore Scientfic FirstLight N114mm White Tube Newtonian OTA
- Twilight Nano altazimuth mount
- 40mm draw tube focuser
- Plossl 25mm eyepiece
- Red-dot finder
- Smartphone Adapter
- One Year Explore Scientific Warranty
⇈ Scroll up to select your free accessory and get the guaranteed lowest price.
|Comes With||• Smartphone Adapter
• One 25 mm Plössl Eyepiece
• Red Dot Viewfinder
|Focal Length||500mm focal length|
|Adapter||40mm draw tube focuser|
|Eyepiece (Included)||25 mm Plössl|
|Mount Type||Twilight Nano Alt/Az mount|