About the Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer Mini Camera Tracking EQ Mount
An ultra-compact, lightweight equatorial tracking platform that brings a range of options (nightscape, eclipse, timelapse and short or long exposure astrophotography and more) to the photographer on the move.
- Right ascencion DC Servo tracking motor has three tracking rates for tracking different objects: sidereal (stars), solar and lunar.
- Completely customizable control through SAM cellphone app (iOS and Android) which connects through the mount's own WiFi signal. For example, double or half the tracking speed for starscape techniques.
- Completely programmable DSLR shutter release control through included shuttle release cable. No need for an intervelometer timer. SNAP port for major camera brands.
- Illuminated polar finderscope makes alignment easy for even inexperienced users.
- Vixen-style saddle plate accepts cameras as normal.
- Included ball head adapter fits most ball heads and allows for control of image framing. Adapter uses standard 3/8" 16 thread stud.
- Connects to most tripods with a 3/8" 16 thread connector or the included 1/4" 20 thread adapter.
- All metal gearing
- 6.6 pound payload capacity
- Light-weight unit 1.5 lbs.
In the box
- Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer Mini Camera Tracking EQ Mount
- Ball head adapter
- Illuminated polar axis scope
- 1/4" 20 thread mount adapter
- 2 year Sky-Watcher warranty